Instant Pot Spaghetti For Your Family Tonight
Instant Pot Spaghetti – The easiest spaghetti recipe ever! A quick recipe for spaghetti made right in the instant pot. Get a family favorite meal on the table even faster on busy nights! So try Instant Pot Spaghetti For Your Family Tonight.
Spaghetti is the first recipe I tried right after I bought our Instant Pot and the first recipe that turned into a winner. Everyone was crazy about it. The recipe was easy enough to find on the internet inspired by my oldest daughter and her love for all things spaghetti. I found it on this great site, The Salty marshmallow. She has yummy recipes galore. We’ve tried a few of which everyone loved. Check it out! I would love to eat at her house!O:)
Our kiddos could eat this delicious recipe morning noon and night they loved it so much!
I guess it is a little bit disappointing that this would be my first recipe right out of the gate but not only is it a crowd pleaser but the leftovers go on and on and on need, I say more.
I love my new Instant Pot so far. What about you? Do any of you have one? If you do, what do you think about it because I’d truly love to know!
The thing is huge! It’s way heavier and larger than my Crock Pot.
I have the 8 qt. which I definitely had to make room for.
My reactions to experimenting with the recipe would be to tell you to read the manual to avoid any confusion given that there are so many different buttons and what not. Nichole from The Salty Marshmallow said the same thing so it must be a common reaction to having the Instant Pot at first.
Another common question I’m gathering is, “Is anything going on in there?” because you can’t take a peek at your concoction. You can, however, hear something going on in there like boiling.
Well, when it does finally make its debut it’s awesome. No gluey noodles sticking together, no excess water like I was worried about either. In fact, it turned out just perfect!
This couldn’t have been a better first recipe- it makes me feel like a master chef!O:)
Well without further delay here’s the recipe:
Instant Pot Spaghetti
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 Teaspoon EACH Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Italian Seasoning
- 1 Pound Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 (24 Ounce) Jar Spaghetti Sauce
- 36 Ounces (11/2 Jars) Water
- 1 (14.5 Ounce) Can Diced Tomatoes
- InstructionsSet the Instant Pot to saute' and add the ground beef. Add the salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasonings. Cook the meat and seasonings, breaking the meat up until it's completely browned. Turn the Instant Pot off. Drain any excess grease from meat if necessary.Break the spaghetti in half and place on top of meat in the Instant Pot. Pour over the spaghetti sauce, diced tomato, and water. Push the spaghetti down with a spoon if necessary to make sure it is completely covered in liquid.Seal the instant pot and set it to manual mode, high pressure, 8 minutes cooking time. When the time is up, use manual quick release to open the Instant Pot. Stir the spaghetti well. Serve immediately.
A Little Bit About Me
Hi there new friend! Be sure to visit me again and again at HerBloggingBiz.com and to leave me your email address below so I can send you updates on all the fabulous family finds I come across in my travels in the Blogosphere! I promise you won’t want to miss out on any of them! O:)